When the display changes from [STEP4CPU Adjustment] to [CPU Adjustment Not Available], adjustment cannot be performed.
A (display condition) is reading the engine speed, its speed is above 850RMP, when the step motor is upshifting and downshifting, if the speed drops by 10RPM after downshifting:
Cause: The engine speed sensor has not been correctly read.
1. After measuring the voltage of the speed sensor and adjusting it, adjust it by line A.
2. Pull out the sensor wiring plug and take a measurement.
3. High-speed idling should be above 3V (AC) (the lowest readable voltage of the controller).
4. When the factory adjustment, tell the idling to be above 4V (AC).
5. Specified voltage: 1.4~6V (AC).
6. Resistance value 2.3; 0.2 ohm
B (display condition) When there is abnormal rotation (offset) on the idling side of the element:
Cause: The adjustment of the adjustment rod of the progressive motor is poor.
1. After determining the adjustment link, make an A adjustment.
2. Adjust the length of the connecting rod: 288mm (SK200-6), 304mm (SK230-6), 198MM (SK320-6).
3. When the adjustment is still unbalanced, as an emergency treatment method, the buzzer stop switch is pressed once in the offset, and the virtual high-speed idling state can be entered to display [CPU adjustment end].
two. When [CPUROM Data] is displayed, adjustment cannot be made.
A (display condition) when an abnormality occurs inside the electromechanical controller.
Cause: There may be damage inside the electromechanical controller.
Disposal: When the electromechanical A adjustment is still not possible, the electromechanical controller should be replaced.
B (display condition) when the electromechanical controller is replaced.
Reason: No electromechanical A adjustment
Processing: Perform electromechanical A adjustment
When the display of [STPE 1 Adjusting Case] cannot enter the display of [STEP 2 Clearance Adjustment], adjustment cannot be performed.
(Display adjustment) The limit switch signal (ground) in the progress motor can not enter the electromechanical controller.
Cause: The limit switch in the motor is defective; the motor of the motor is defective or there is a wire break.
Remedy: Check if the limit switch of the progressive motor is in the ON or OFF position; check the wiring, wiring, etc. for adjustment.